The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers Market across various industries and regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2788
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers Market.
The casing centralizers market is estimated to be valued at US$ 462.3 million in 2020 and add value worth US$ 215.9 million by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period (2020-2030). Demand for casing centralizers remains driven by the discoveries of new oil & gas fields across the globe.
With an increase in the production of shale gas in countries such as China, Canada, Argentina and the US, sales of casing centralizers are expected to experience a substantial rise through 2030. As per the World Oil estimates in 2018, the drilling activities outside the U.S. is forecast to increase by 4.6% to 43,456 wells, led by significant improvements in Russia, China, Australia and parts of Africa.
However, amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, several companies have temporarily abandoned discoveries of new oil & gas fields, aligning with social distancing requirements and stay at home orders. A halt in operation of several end-use industries along with closures of production facilities and supply chains disruptions has creating a logistical havoc in the casing centralizers market. As the pandemic fades with significant containment measures and resumption of factories in the most affected countries such as China, the casing centralizers market is expected to rebound by the second half of the forecast period and create significant opportunities for manufacturers.
Key Takeaways of Casing Centralizers Market Study
- The global casing centralizers market is expected to grow at a volume CAGR of 3.7% and expand 1.4X through 2030.
- Bow spring casing centralizers will continue to hold maximum share of the total market value and create an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 93.5 million during the forecast period.
- Onshore application of casing centralizers is expected to grow at a value CAGR of 3.8%, however, lose 110 BPS from its market share through 2030.
- Steel remains the material of choice and accounts for nearly three-fifth of the overall casing centralizers market value.
- North America will remain at the forefront, accounting for more than 45% share of the global market value, owing to rapid exploration of unconventional resources.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2788
“The adoption of casing centralizers is expected to be on a significant rise, with an estimated increase in the greenfield and brownfield projects in the upstream. However, postponement and cancellation of these projects and delays in investment in oil & gas exploration, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, will hinder the casing centralizers market growth in the first half of the forecast period,” concludes the Fact.MR analyst.
Manufacturers Focus on Business Expansion through M&A Activities
The global casing centralizers market is highly competitive in nature. Key players are focusing on expanding their business operations through acquisitions. For instance,
- In January 2018, Madison Industries completed its acquisition of Centek Group. The acquisition was aimed at producing highest quality products and delivering outstanding customer service
- In November 2017, Maxwell Oil Tools completed its acquisition of the composites manufacturing and supply division of Innovex Downhole Solution
Key Segments of the Casing Centralizers Market
The Fact.MR’s study on the casing centralizers market offers information divided into three key segments-product, application, and materials across five regions. This report offers comprehensive data and information about important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
- Bow Spring Casing Centralizers
- Rigid Blade Casing Centralizers
- Semi-Rigid Casing Centralizers
- Inter-Casing Centralizers Sub
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2788
Key Question answered in the survey of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers market report:
- Sales and Demand of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers
- Growth of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers Market
- Market Analysis of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers
- Market Insights of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers
- Key Drivers Impacting the Bow Spring Casing Centralizers market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Bow Spring Casing Centralizers market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers
More Valuable Insights on Bow Spring Casing Centralizers Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers, Sales and Demand of Bow Spring Casing Centralizers, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Industrial Goods Domain:
Utility Locator Market – Market Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2020 to 2030
Firestop Sealants Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Centrifugal Chiller Market – Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2019 to 2029
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Prestige Standard journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.