The legal team at Keith Oliver Criminal Law is proud to announce the launch of their new website, which will help them better defend clients facing a wide range of criminal charges across New Jersey. Their team is dedicated to securing favorable outcomes against a variety of charges. They can fight to get a client’s case dismissed or charges reduced, negotiate a sentence with little or no jail time, or win a not-guilty verdict at trial.
The New Jersey criminal defense lawyers at Keith Oliver Criminal Law will take the time to get to know their clients, evaluate the charges and personal situation, answer their questions, identify the available defense strategies, and vigorously pursue the best possible result in their case.
Cases They Handle
The experienced New Jersey criminal defense lawyers of Keith Oliver Criminal Law can help defend a client’s freedom and future if they are facing criminal charges such as the following:
- Domestic violence
- Sex crimes
- Assault and threat crimes
- Drug offenses
- Weapons offenses
- Theft and fraud offenses
- Federal crimes
- Juvenile offenses
- Traffic violations
The firm also helps eligible individuals seek expungement of their state criminal records under New Jersey law.
What To Expect from An NJ Criminal Lawyer
If one has been arrested in New Jersey, the criminal justice process can seem overwhelming, especially if they’ve never faced charges before. The best decision one can make in that case is to speak with a New Jersey criminal lawyer from Keith Oliver Criminal Law. Clients can expect their attorney to:
- Offer a free case review to examine the facts of the charges, explain the potential consequences of a conviction, and determine the best options available in their defense
- Investigate the incident to determine the facts of the case and whether the police violated their rights
- Provide direct contact with the attorneys handling the case, who will always be available to talk about any concerns and answer questions
- Stand between the person charged with crime and the government so that their rights are not violated, and they aren’t pushed into an avoidable outcome
- Leverage knowledge of local court systems and strong working relationships with prosecutors, judges, and court staff, so the case goes as smoothly as possible
- Aggressively pursue the most favorable result for one charged with crimes. Whether that’s a reduction or dismissal of the charges, a negotiated plea deal, a deferred sentence, or a vigorous defense at trial
Contact Keith Oliver Criminal Law To Handle Criminal Charges
If one has been charged with a crime in New Jersey, get the skilled legal representation one needs to defend their rights and pursue a favorable result in their case. Contact Keith Oliver Criminal Law today for a free, confidential consultation with a criminal defense lawyer in New Jersey. Their team looks forward to discussing how they can help residents in New Jersey navigate the criminal justice system.
Keith Oliver Criminal Law
180 Kings Hwy
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Prestige Standard journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.